Apex, Ultra Pill Splitter
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- "The Measure of Excellence in Self Care"
- Self Retracting Blade Guard for Added Safety
- Pill Grip Holds Pills Securely
- Contoured Design for Comfort
- Carex Health Brands
- Set open splitter on firm surface, place pill in the point of the Pill Grip "V".
- Lower lid until splitter blade lightly touches pill surface, look at position through clear view from above and make any final adjustments on Pill Grip surface.
- Press lightly to split pill.
To Clean: After each use, wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any residue left behind from splitting. Do not wash in dishwasher.
Do not attempt to remove Blade Guard. The Blade Guard will retract when closing the Ultra Pill Splitter, allowing the blade to cut the pill.
Caution: Contains cutting edge. Keep out of reach of children.
Pill Splitters should not be used to cut certain pills. Consult your pharmacist or physician before cutting any medications.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Dont buy this unless you dont care about the blade protector getting stuck. After cutting a couple of pills, this pill splitter got slow and hard to work with becouse of the cutting blade protector getting stuck an not moving as it was supposed. Its not god to remove it eighter, becouse it is part of the spring mecanism to keep it tight. It is possible to use, it just harder, and the blade is open for nicks to the finger if one is not careful Conclusion: My advise - Buy another one.
Plastic is pretty cheap and the "safe guard" for the blade gets stuck a lot, which is slightly annoying. It gets the job done at least!
Posted by 5038686698146749395 on Jan 22, 2016
Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 09, 2015
Low price, sharp, works really well. Easy, nifty, awesome. Is useful for pills of all sizes and shapes.
I like it, it works well.
Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Jun 08, 2015
No complaints, it does the job. I'm glad I bought it.
Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 13, 2014
Works great. Cuts even the smallest pills.