Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment, 14 oz (396 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- From Eucerin
- Dermatologist & Pediatrician Recommended
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Cracked, or Irritated Skin
- Skin Protectant
- Relieves Diaper Rash within 6 hrs
- temporarily protects minor: • cuts • scrapes • burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
|Inactive Ingredients: Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol.|
really reduce the redness of my baby's skin. Excellent. ** For new customers of iHerb，please also visit my page for more product reviews **
Newborn baby loves it!
Posted by 4943050794871961721 on May 09, 2016
This is her favorite part of diaper change, stops crying once we put it on.
Wonderful for eczema
Posted by 5658866272642026412 on Jul 06, 2015
I've been putting this all over my face overnight, and it's the only thing I've found that moisturises well enough to stop the dryness and flakiness that comes with eczema, without breaking me out! Absolute lifesaver!
Not too oilly
Posted by 5763311435980042059 on Apr 07, 2015
Not too oilly and just use a littile bit can apply to whole body
Posted by Land-of-Smile on Jan 23, 2015
Good for baby