Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment, 14 oz (396 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.59|
- Relieves Diaper Rash
- Within 6 Hours
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Quality Tested - Good Housekeeping - Since 1909
- Skin Protectant
- Temporary protects minor: • cuts • scrapes • burns
- Temporary protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
Apply as needed. For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment) |
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
|Inactive ingredients: Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol|
For external use only.
When using this product: Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing.
Work great for my baby
Disappointed , Not thick enough
its very good for cold weater
Posted by 4920081847869521430 on Jan 14, 2017
Im working out side and its very cold in winter time. Im using ever morning for my face and its perfect, its very good for chill weather.
Posted by 5451413179840495388 on Jan 05, 2017
Can heal the hands and release the red spot.
Posted by 5046856120142560289 on Dec 13, 2016
i used so many products for my bub and didnt work and ended up burn his skin.. lucky aquaphor helps my bub to restore the skin hydration... good product
Posted by 5721539378511413887 on Dec 06, 2016
I´m disappointed for the Product that you sent to me is not the same as the picture