Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment, 2 Pack, 0.35 oz (10 g) Each
By Aquaphor79 Reviews
Expiration Date: May 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AQP-00314
- UPC Code: 072140003142
- Package Quantity: 2 Pack, 0.35 oz (10 g) Each
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 3.6 x 2.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Convenient 2 Pack
- From Eucerin
- Dermatologist & Pediatrician Recommended
- Skin Protectant
- Advanced Therapy
- Ideal for Babies' Skin Care Needs
- Restores Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Ideal for On-The-Go!
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is a unique skin care ointment that protects dry, irritated skin to help enhance the natural healing process. It provides soothing relief for a variety of skin problems from chapped cheeks to diaper rash to the dry skin associated with eczema. Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists, it is free of fragrances and preservatives, so it will not irritate babies' delicate skin. Now it's available in a convenient on-the-go size for your purse or diaper bag.
- temporarily protects minor: · cuts · scrapes · burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only
When using this product • do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
|Inactive Ingredients: Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol|
iHerb Customer Reviews
i bought this for my baby and husband~.
It sooths the skin of my daughter.