Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment, 3 oz (85 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Relieves Diaper Rash Within 6 Hours
- Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Quality Tested - Good Housekeeping
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
It realy works on my baby (19months)..highly recommended.
The never ending diaper rash disappeared!
Posted by 5367334502569899188 on Jul 14, 2016
We tried 13 different creams over the span of 2 months on our daughter's bottom and this was the only one that worked. My only regret is that I didn't buy it first!
Excellent product, shame about the ingredients
Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Feb 08, 2016
Even though this is not a natural product and is full of mineral oils, I have to say that it really works on nappy rash. I don't use it daily, just when my baby breaks out in a rash. It would definitely be 5 stars if it didn't have all the harsh ingredients.
Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Nov 02, 2015
Works a treat when you apply a little into nose to keep it from bleeding in dry weather.