Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment, 3 oz (85 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Relieves Diaper Rash Within 6 Hours
- Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Quality Tested - Good Housekeeping
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Had read alot of great reviews of this as a gloss and I am sure people will throw rocks at me for saying this (because this stuff is jam packed with mineral oil) but I have been using it on my face over everything else of a night to lock it all in and I wake up like I have been soaking in an oil bath all night. I love this, so affordable, unscented, doesn't irritate and is the most hydrating over the top moisturiser out there
Posted by 4980133922261746023 on Sep 13, 2016
Just applied 2-3 times , our kids skin is right now very smooth and soft.
eczema no more
Posted by 5048267090105062948 on Aug 03, 2016
works great! my baby suffered from eczema last week, he turns 3 months and 2 weeks , his entire chest was covered with a angry red, dry rash, and extend to his both arms and legs and face,, i feel terrible. we dont have issues with vaseline baby thats her lotion since birth and cetaphil restoraderm ( for his body wash for dryness), but when the eczema came out vaseline didnt help a lot so i decided to buy aquaphor baby wash and shampoo for his body and hair plus aquaphor ointment for his entire body and face and i see good results after 3 days of using it, the chest now came back to normal and the face was so smooth, still on the process of getting back his normal skin texture, thanks aquaphor, i just ordered another 3 jars for his daily use (maintenance) though i might still use vaseline baby. but aquaphor did his job well done😬🙏🏽 happy baby, happy mommy!
The never ending diaper rash disappeared!
Posted by 5367334502569899188 on Jul 14, 2016
We tried 13 different creams over the span of 2 months on our daughter's bottom and this was the only one that worked. My only regret is that I didn't buy it first!
Posted by peter-hong on May 03, 2016
Excellent product, shame about the ingredients
Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Feb 08, 2016
Even though this is not a natural product and is full of mineral oils, I have to say that it really works on nappy rash. I don't use it daily, just when my baby breaks out in a rash. It would definitely be 5 stars if it didn't have all the harsh ingredients.