Aquaphor, Healing Ointment, Skin Protectant, 1.75 oz (50 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- From Eucerin
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Cracked, or Irritated Skin
- Clinically Proven to Restore Smooth, Healthy Skin
- temporarily protects minor: · cuts · scrapes · burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Apply as needed.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animals bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)|
|Inactive Ingredients: mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is much better than Vaseline, period. It also aids in helping to heal exposed wounds. Highly recommended.
Me encanta!! Podemos utilizar esta pomada para un montón de cosas: hidratación intensiva de partes del cuerpo que necesiten un plus (codos, talones...), en rozaduras, después de someterse a algunos tratamientos en los que la piel queda sensible, ..., yo la he utilizado hasta para hidratar cutículas y ¡genial! Además, un punto importante es que no tiene olor.
Posted by 5682816148921470478 on Apr 03, 2016
I didn't care for this. Too greasy and it was simply petroleum jelly.
Posted by 5488542234389352044 on Oct 09, 2015
I saw this product at Dr Oz Show and it was not sold in Singapore. I ordered it and use of the inflammation skin behind my back neck and the redness gone the next day. It safe to use of lips and moisturiser the dry lips immediately. Good price and value for money.
No me convence
Posted by claclita on Sep 14, 2015
Yo tengo la piel normal-seca y mi marido seca para poner en la cara..se absorve muy lento..y queda como grasoso..creo que serviria mas para proteger de frios algunas zonas..mas que como humectacion profunda. es como para tenerlo en casos especiales.Pero no de uso diario.
Helped dry and irritated skin
Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015
I bought a variety of balms to help with a persistent patch of inflamed and itchy skin on my back. These include the Babyganics soothing protective ointment, Egyptian Magic, Lucas Pawpaw ointment. Somehow this seems to work without the stinging effect I got from the rest! My skin has improved slightly but at least it is no longer inflamed. Have just repurchased a larger tub.