- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Advanced Therapy
- #1 For Dry, Cracked, or Irritated Skin
- Clinically Proven to Restore Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Preservative & Fragrance Free
- Temporarily protects minor: · cuts · scrapes · burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Apply as needed
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)|
|Inactive Ingredients Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol|
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animals bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Dette likner på vaselin. Har brukt det på et svært tørt område, og det funket fint. Trekker sent inn i huden, blir liggende som en hinne utenpå huden.
Really soothes and hydrates dry skin, especially elbows and heels. Really good during winter time, can be used for hands, knees, lips and even face if you have dry skin (not good for combination/oliy skin). Good ingredients. Will repurchase when in need.
Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Sep 16, 2016
Works very well for dry skin patches
Heals sores like no tomorrow!
Posted by 5397805899070760287 on Jun 01, 2016
Just like the lip repair, this is amazing!
Posted by 5682816148921470478 on Apr 03, 2016
I didn't care for this. Too greasy and it was simply petroleum jelly.
Posted by 5488542234389352044 on Oct 09, 2015
I saw this product at Dr Oz Show and it was not sold in Singapore. I ordered it and use of the inflammation skin behind my back neck and the redness gone the next day. It safe to use of lips and moisturiser the dry lips immediately. Good price and value for money.
No me convence
Posted by claclita on Sep 14, 2015
Yo tengo la piel normal-seca y mi marido seca para poner en la cara..se absorve muy lento..y queda como grasoso..creo que serviria mas para proteger de frios algunas zonas..mas que como humectacion profunda. es como para tenerlo en casos especiales.Pero no de uso diario.