Ark Naturals, Happy Traveler, All Natural Calming Product, 30 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Dogs and Cats
- All Natural Calming Product
- Ark Naturals - Natural Products for Pets
- Helps Anxiety and Nervous Behavior
- NASC Quality Seal - National Animal Supplement Council
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
- Motion sickness
- Visible nervous behavior
- Pet separation anxiety
- Persistent "crying"
- Fear of unfamiliar people and other pets
- Inappropriate aggressive behavior
- Visits to kennels, groomers and vets
- Fear of thunderstorms and fireworks
- Pet's stressed when their daily routine is changed
Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
Use on an as needed basis. Allow 20-40 minutes for Happy Traveler to become effective. Repeat after 1 hr, using 1 additional capsule if pet appears to be unusually agitated or stressed. Effective for approximately 4-6 hours.
|Up to 25 lbs....||1 capsule|
|Up to 75 lbs....||2 capsules|
|Over 75 lbs....||3 capsules|
|Product Facts: Active Ingredients per Capsule|
|German Chamomile||100 mg|
|St. John's Wort||50 mg|
Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, whey.
About Ark Naturals and our Ingredients. All Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in FDA/OTC and USDA/APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) complaint. Our Ingredients are sourced from human facilities.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
We have a lab suffering from anxiety when travelling in a car, it helped him to calm down
did not work 4 me
Posted by 4701532501074923202 on Apr 12, 2016
Have 3 dogs, this did not work on them and it was difficult to hide in treet, to big caps.
Posted by 5521393210571955983 on Jun 27, 2014
Never really worked on my large dog. Used according to directions. Wished it would have worked though. :(
Posted by 5361539416395379549 on Feb 08, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2378525 on Jul 03, 2012