- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Ark Naturals, Joint Rescue, Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables (315 g)
By Ark Naturals11 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: AKN-10013
- UPC Code: 632634100131
- Package Quantity: 90 Chewables (315 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 5.7 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Natural Products for Pets
- Supports Cartilage & Joint Function
- The Benchmark of Quality - NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
- 500 mg Glucosamine
- For Discomfort Associated with Exercise
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
Why Choose Joint "Rescue" Super Strength Chewable.
- Reduces visible discomfort associated with daily exercise and morning stiffness. Boswellia, curcumin, bromelain and yucca help to reduce soreness and helps keep your pets comfortable as they continue with normal activity and daily exercise.
- 500 mg of glucosamine in each chewable provides the daily veterinary recommended use of glucosamine, essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid.
- Antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and other synergistic ingredients are included in Joint "Rescue" for the sole purpose of increasing absorption and maximizing response.
- Comfort for your pets. Happiness for their humans! Great tasting chewable wafers. In multiple taste tests 97% of pets who tried our product preferred ours over the competition. Easy to use. Scored. Easy to break in half. Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
Veterinarian recommended: Ark Naturals products are formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
About Ark Naturals and our Ingredients.
Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are sourced from human facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing compliant). Joint "Rescue" is manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of the NPA, APPA, and NASC.
Directions And Recommended Use:
Initial Use: Double the recommended amount for 4 weeks, thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Maintenance: Best results are obtained with daily use.
Up to 25 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1/2 chewable
Up to 50 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 chewable
Up to 75 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 1/2 chewables
Up to 100 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . .2 chewables
Over 130 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 chewables
Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Inactive Ingredients: Dried chicken liver powder, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions: Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Storage: Cap tightly, cool, dry location 75F/24C.
|Product Facts - Active Ingredients. Each 3.5 gm chewable contains:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish source 99% pure)||500 mg|
|Boswellin Serrata Extract (65% boswellic acids)||200 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200 mg|
|Vitamin E (DL tocopherol acetate)||100 mg (50 IU)|
|Curcumin/turmeric (proprietary standardized extract)||50 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (chicken source)||50 mg|
|Bromelain Extract (2400 GDU per gram)||40 mg|
|Yucca Extract (std. 14% saponins)||25 mg|
|Calcium (carbonate)||20 mg|
|Zinc (monomethionine)||15 mg|
|Magnesium (oxide)||10 mg|
|Manganese (sulfate)||10 mg|
|Pyridoxine (B6) (pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5) (d-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg|
|Copper (oxide)||1 mg|
|Selenium (chelate)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin A (ascorbyl palmitate/vitamin A palmitate)||3000 IU|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I purchased this because the ingredients looked like they would help my cats sore joints. I have to try to disguise the taste. It became too much of a hassle to try to feed it to her. I think it is more for dogs. My cat is not a picky eater either.
and no yeast!!!!!!! Have enjoyed many of this company's products for years on all of my dogs. Nancy