Ark Naturals, Neem "Protect" Shampoo, 8 fl oz, 237 ml
By Ark Naturals133 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Product Code: AKN-11004
- UPC Code: 632634110048
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz, 237 ml
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 6.8 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For all pets
- Natural Products For Pets
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural Botanicals
- Gentle and Non-drying
- Soothes itching and irritation
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Shampoo
- Environmentally friendly, gentle, non-drying formulation for cleaning dirt, oil and sebum from all types of dog, cat, horses and other pet coats.
- Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa
- Scientific studies have found those plants contain compounds that are unpalatable to biting insects.
- Neem oils and extracts have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties.
- Regular use helps to sooth, and reduce risk of infections, itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- NO Sodium Laurel Sulfate, DEET, pyrethrins, synthetic pyrethroids or permethrin - all of which can be harmful to both animals and humans.
- Best results are obtained by using in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Recommended for: Safe and effective for adult dogs and cats, puppies and kittens 6 weeks and older, and all large animals. Safe for human use.
Initial Use: Wet coat and apply a generous amount of Neem "Protect" Shampoo. Work into a good lather from head to tail. Leave on animal for five minutes and rinse well with fresh water. Brush animal's coat when dry to remove any debris that may not have washed out. After coat has dried completely, spray generously from head to tail with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Follow up: Use Neem: Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray on a regular basis, especially during warmer months. Use regularly for animals that live in warm climates and/or spend time in tall grass or wooded environments. Neem "Protect" Shampoo is non-toxic, environmentally sensitive and can be safely used on an on-going basis.
Note: For animals that are infested, remember to wash pet's bedding in hot water and then spray with Neem " Protect" Spray.
Keep out of reach of children
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.
Neem Oil, Celery Seed Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
No: Sodium Laurel Sulfate
iHerb Customer Reviews
This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))
I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.