Ark Naturals, Neem "Protect" Shampoo, 8 fl oz, 237 ml
By Ark Naturals
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For all pets
- Natural Products For Pets
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural Botanicals
- Gentle and Non-drying
- Soothes itching and irritation
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Shampoo
- Environmentally friendly, gentle, non-drying formulation for cleaning dirt, oil and sebum from all types of dog, cat, horses and other pet coats.
- Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa
- Scientific studies have found those plants contain compounds that are unpalatable to biting insects.
- Neem oils and extracts have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties.
- Regular use helps to sooth, and reduce risk of infections, itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- NO Sodium Laurel Sulfate, DEET, pyrethrins, synthetic pyrethroids or permethrin - all of which can be harmful to both animals and humans.
- Best results are obtained by using in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Recommended for: Safe and effective for adult dogs and cats, puppies and kittens 6 weeks and older, and all large animals. Safe for human use.
Initial Use: Wet coat and apply a generous amount of Neem "Protect" Shampoo. Work into a good lather from head to tail. Leave on animal for five minutes and rinse well with fresh water. Brush animal's coat when dry to remove any debris that may not have washed out. After coat has dried completely, spray generously from head to tail with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Follow up: Use Neem: Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray on a regular basis, especially during warmer months. Use regularly for animals that live in warm climates and/or spend time in tall grass or wooded environments. Neem "Protect" Shampoo is non-toxic, environmentally sensitive and can be safely used on an on-going basis.
Note: For animals that are infested, remember to wash pet's bedding in hot water and then spray with Neem " Protect" Spray.
Keep out of reach of children
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.
Neem Oil, Celery Seed Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
No: Sodium Laurel Sulfate
iHerb Customer Reviews
This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))
I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.
Soft and moisturising
Posted by 5391261230049164059 on May 22, 2016
It's a very good product for several reasons. First, its ingredients come from natural sources . Second , it moisturises the fur and it easy to rinse. I simply love it
Posted by Reviewer3068236 on May 07, 2016
I have used this Shampoo for our dogs. It is a very gentle product.
I havent used the Ark Natuaral, Neem Shampoo on my dog yet
Posted by Reviewer1431055 on May 03, 2016
I haven't used this product yet, but because I am aware that Neem Oil is effective against many pests, I think it will work out. I'm sorry that I was only able to give this only 1 star, I'm trying to be as honest and helpful as possible.
Posted by 4749560206297222960 on Apr 11, 2016
Can't say if it was good for my dogs, because i just received my order & it was opened & empty. Furthermore, the bottle is different from this in photo.
Hope it works
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
Based on the ingredients, I'm hopeful that it works or helps to support as a natural tick repellant. The smell is strong. I prefer lovely flowery smells on dogs after their bath, but I prefer no ticks more. I would recommend it. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"