Ark Naturals, Neem "Protect" Shampoo, 8 fl oz, 237 ml
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- For all pets
- Natural Products For Pets
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural Botanicals
- Gentle and Non-drying
- Soothes itching and irritation
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Shampoo
- Environmentally friendly, gentle, non-drying formulation for cleaning dirt, oil and sebum from all types of dog, cat, horses and other pet coats.
- Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa
- Scientific studies have found those plants contain compounds that are unpalatable to biting insects.
- Neem oils and extracts have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties.
- Regular use helps to sooth, and reduce risk of infections, itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- NO Sodium Laurel Sulfate, DEET, pyrethrins, synthetic pyrethroids or permethrin - all of which can be harmful to both animals and humans.
- Best results are obtained by using in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Recommended for: Safe and effective for adult dogs and cats, puppies and kittens 6 weeks and older, and all large animals. Safe for human use.
Initial Use: Wet coat and apply a generous amount of Neem "Protect" Shampoo. Work into a good lather from head to tail. Leave on animal for five minutes and rinse well with fresh water. Brush animal's coat when dry to remove any debris that may not have washed out. After coat has dried completely, spray generously from head to tail with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Follow up: Use Neem: Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray on a regular basis, especially during warmer months. Use regularly for animals that live in warm climates and/or spend time in tall grass or wooded environments. Neem "Protect" Shampoo is non-toxic, environmentally sensitive and can be safely used on an on-going basis.
Note: For animals that are infested, remember to wash pet's bedding in hot water and then spray with Neem " Protect" Spray.
Keep out of reach of children
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.
Neem Oil, Celery Seed Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
No: Sodium Laurel Sulfate
This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))
I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.
Leaking, leaking ,leaking
Posted by 5243579608987039360 on Sep 29, 2016
Item received and leaking in did box ,all other item need to clean ,total 20items . Why this product didn't use Zip lock or plastic bag to seal? Now balance 1.5fl oz ,very disappointed ,maybe not going to buy again .Pay 8.81 for the item Ark Naturals,Neem Protect Shampoo 8fl oz , I guess no refund .I think Iherb need to WAKE UP . than stupid crystal body deodorant 3.04 and is using Zip lock. Don't buy this product and don't buy from IHERB
Posted by 5194507862493485935 on Sep 08, 2016
bought this to replace a different been shampoo I was using that my dog ending up not liking so much, this one is beautiful! smells nice and hasn't irritated her once so far, she's very sensitive
Smells wonderful & love it's natural
Posted by 4879880993874660818 on Jun 19, 2016
My dog smells so nice & now very white too. A thin liquid that's easy to dispense. Probably used 2-3 capfuls for my small dog., which means it will last me a good while. Too early to tell if it helps my dog with her inchiness- think she's been getting from previous "chemical" shampoo. Terrific price iHerb!
perfect for my cat !
Posted by 4815255035761049944 on Jun 13, 2016