Ark Naturals, Neem "Protect" Spray, For Dogs and Cats, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Products for Pets
- Environmentally Friendly & Natural Botanicals
- Relieves Itching Due to Fleas and Ticks
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Spray
- Neem and citronella have been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa.
- Scientific studies have found those plants contain compounds that have wound healing properties.
- Neem oils and extracts are anti-inflammatory, gentle and non-drying.
- Regular use helps to soothe and reduce itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- Best results are obtained by using in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Shampoo.
About Ark Naturals and our Ingredients.
Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are all natural, human quality and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. Manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of NPA, APPA and NASC.
Recommended for: Safe and effective for puppies and dogs 12 weeks and older. Use with caution on kittens and cats 12 weeks and older.
Initial Use: For animals with skin and coat issues including insect bites and skin and coat irritation, begin by bathing animal with Neem "Protect" Shampoo. After animal's coat has dried completely, generously spray Neem "Protect" Spray from head to tail. Do not spray in and around animal's eyes, nose or mouth. Spray directly on insect bites and areas that are irritated and inflamed.
Follow-up: Spray animal every 7-10 days as needed. Use on a regular basis during warmer months, and for animals that spend time outdoors in tall grass or wooded environments.
Reminder: Neem "Protect" Spray is water-soluble and must be reapplied each time the animal is completely wet.
Neem oil, citronella.
Water, polysorbate 20, aloe.
Keep out of reach of children
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.
Use with Caution
Citronella can cause adverse reactions with cats. Do not apply to cat's face. Test product on cat's hindquarters - wait 24 hrs. If no adverse reaction OK to use.
This works very well, but has an extreme fragrance. I spray the dogs brush with it instead of applying it directly and I do this outdoors. I use this in between bath's. I don't care for the 'spray' as it can get into the eyes, nose and mouth of your dog unless you are very careful to keep it away from their face! Spraying the dog brush seems to work the best for this application.
My 2 cats hate the smell because its very citrusy from the citronella oil, but I found it pleasant. Besides that, it really, really works, and it's safe. Takes a couple weeks of using it once a day, and it got rid of the fleas. I sprayed it on them and rubbed it in, concentrating on their necks--fleas' favorite area. I also sprayed my sofa, rugs, carpet, and where they laid.
Smells strong but good
Posted by 5557192367817137700 on Aug 15, 2016
My cats doesn't really like the smell but it's gone after an hr, then will wonder if still need to use again. Have use for two weeks still need to see the results
Posted by ElizabethI on Jul 04, 2016
The smell of this pet spray is not too bad as I expected. My dog seems to like this scent too. I spray this onto my dog every day whenever she goes out and I found no bugs or insects stuck on her hair. I bought it mainly because it is organic and doesn't do any harm to my dog, as I think other chemical spray would harm my dog's health. So I would recommend this item!
Not very effective
Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jun 03, 2016
My long haired dog still needs to RX meds
Posted by 5020165752218360979 on May 30, 2016
the bottle is still dripping!!!!!!!! i rather u iherb dont send this broken bottle, it dripped and soiled all of my other suppliment it was obvious that when they packaging those product, the bottle was broken since they put it into a plastic bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the plastic bag was broken too!!!!!!!!!!!!