Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet, Canine Chewable Wafers, For Dogs, 90 Wafers
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- Natural Products for Pets
- Powerful Vitamin and Antioxidant Formula
- Green Food Phytonutrients
- Great Tasting
- Supports Good Health!
- The Benchmark of Quality NASC
- Veterinarian Recommended
- NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
Product Facts for Dogs 12 weeks of age and older
Reason to Choose Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers:
- Heating & processing of commercial pet food destroys many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your pets need.
- "Live" whole food phytonutrients are alive with powerful ingredients that support your dog's health with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Wheat sprouts/grass also help your dog's system naturally produce Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD).
- Barley Grass source of calcium, iron, B-12, amino acids.
- Alfalfa grass source of chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Vitamins C, E, A and selenium are important antioxidants that nutritionally help support healthy cell activity.
- Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
- Wheat free, gluten free, yeast free, sugar free. Non-irradiated.
- Low calorie, excellent liver taste.
"Finally an antioxidant that does more than add useless calories to your dog's daily diet. Tastes like a treat, but works like a vitamin. I recommend you add Nu-Pet Canine Chewable to your dog's daily diet." - Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PHD.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients. Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are all natural, human quality and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. Manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of NNFA, APPMA and NASC.
Initial Use: For senior pets or pets with health issues: Double the recommended amount for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Up to 20 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1/2-1 wafer 2x daily
Up to 50 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-2 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Up to 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2-4 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Over 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4-6 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Wheat sprout/grass, dicalcium phosphate (tableting agent), liver powder, dried whey, barley grass, alfalfa grass, silica (flowing agent), magnesium stearate (tableting lubricant), ascorbic acid, vitamin E, vitamin A, selenium.
|Guaranteed Analysis each 3.5 gm chewable wafer
All guarantees are minimum unless otherwise stated.
|Selenium (chelate)||15 mcg|
|Vitamin A Supplement (beta carotene)||1000 iu|
|Vitamin E Supplement (acetate)||5 iu|
|Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C)||30 mg|
|Wheat Grass*||1100 mg|
|Barley Grass*||200 mg|
|Alfalfa Grass*||200 mg|
|Desiccated Liver Powder*||1000 mg|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog nutrient profile.|
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location. 75F/24C.
Trying to find a good supplement for dogs who have so far refused *every* - absolutely every - tablet or wafer or whatever ... even if the companies claim that it's "tasty" and "palatable" for canines ... was quite a mission. This is it. This is hands down the best canine supplement for us, simply because the dogs *adore* these wafers (they're really quite thick tablet size and can be split down the middle for smaller servings). I like the ingredients - all natural, lots of phyto-nutrients ... no synthetics or nasty surprises. If I could give 6 or 7 stars, I would!
I keep these by the back door. My dogs have come to expect one after they go out in the morning. My Standard Poodle actually has asked to go out, and then turned right around and headed back in just to get her treat! I definitely put a stop to that! Not only do my babies love them, but they are loaded with antioxidants and vitamims. I give them 2 or 3 each every day.
Dogs Love 'Em and Their Health Has Improved
Posted by Reviewer1682273 on Sep 02, 2015
These are wonderful vitamins. I was considering the brands they advertise on the radio, and decided I just didn't want to pay that much. These do the trick. My 6 lb. shorkie takes half a wafer and my 11 lb. shipoo takes a whole one. Their skin has improved, as well as their breath. Highly recommend.
I'm sorry for the lower review but...
Posted by Reviewer2443967 on Apr 02, 2012
I bought this because I wanted my dogs to have good health and the customer's reviews were really good so I wanted to try it...but my two dogs, Maltese and Yorkie, don't eat it at all and they put their face away from the tablets. The tablet is pretty large and I think this is for larger dogs. The small breed and especially pickly eater like my dogs won't probably eat it...too big to let them even swallow it. It was a waste of money for me...sorry to the company which makes this but please consider same kind of suppliment for smaller breeds.
Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011
My dogs like these "wafers". It's a great way to give extra vitamins. Don't forget to give fresh/cooked fruits and vegetables as well! Also, these aren't really wafers. More like large round pills, but the are chewable (kind of like a cookie).
Posted by Reviewer2432074 on Jul 06, 2011
My dog lola thinks they are wonderful
They Don't Love It
Posted by Reviewer1663253 on Apr 11, 2011
These 'wafers' or large crumbly tablets are not that pallitable for our 2 small dogs. I give them half of one each per day but it takes a lot of cajolling for them to eat them and have to be hand fed to make them take them. I hope they do good but are a pain to feed to the dogs.