Ark Naturals, Royal Coat Express, For Cats and Dogs, 8 fl oz (237ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Products for Pets
- 100% Wild Fish Oil & Borage Oil
- Made in the USA
- Tastes Great!
- For Excessive Shedding, Hotspots, Dry Flaky Coats
- Highly Concentrated
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats
- Studies prove fish & borage oils provide the most rapid, consistent and speedy help for: -Excessive shedding, dry skin, constant licking and scratching, greasy or dull coat, dandruff, hair loss, sores in ears, slow wound healing.
- Cats are obligate carnivores and dogs are carnivores/omnivores - help for skin and coat issues require ingredients containing EPA & DHA only found in Omega-3 from fish oil.
- Borage Oil (Omega-6) contains GLA an essential ingredient that helps a variety of skin issues including skin dryness, red and itchy skin and hot spots.
- Veterinarian formulated and recommended – with the proper ratio of Omega-3 & Omega-6.
Royal Coat's superior formula is less expensive per serving than competitor products.
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
Directions for Use: Administer orally. Use at mealtime or by itself.
Initial Use: Double the recommended amount for 4 weeks, then reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Maintenance: For beautiful coats.
To 12 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1/8 tsp.
To 25 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1/4 tsp.
To 75 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .1 tsp.
To 100 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 1/2 tsp.
Over 100 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 tsp.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions:Royal Coat Express is safe for animals on fat restricted diets. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult health professional.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. After opening use contents within 12 months.
|Product Facts - Active Ingredients per teaspoon.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Each teaspoon contains:||5000 mg|
|Fish Oil (Omega-3)||4400 mg|
|Borage Oil (Omega-6)||600 mg|
|Vitamin A||800 IU|
|Vitamin D||200 IU|
|Vitamin E (d-l-alpha tocopherol)||10 IU|
Inactive Ingredients: None
My dog has a nice shiny coat and her skin is less dry after several months of using this product. I put it directly on her dry dog food and she does not seem to mind the taste.
Our dog scratched all the time, woke us up at night scratching. Immediately saw a difference, Sadie sleeps so well now and so do we. Can't say enough good things about this product!
Posted by 5187428333953827353 on Nov 09, 2015
The product is as good as always, been using this product for some time. it really help my dog to have a shinier coat. this is the first time i bought from Iherb, i bought two of them when the product reach one of the bottle is not properly seal, about 1/3 of the oil spilled out inside the packaging, i'm using DHL as the postage. maybe they can take note of this matter in future.
My cats don't like it
Posted by 4740355707491668932 on Feb 19, 2015
Bought this product for my elder cats. Unfortunately they don't like it. I tried to add it to their wet food but they refuses to eat the food. Also there is a little mistake in the ingredients on this site: the battle says Vitamin E (d-l-alpha tocopherol) and not d-alpha tocopherol. According to some sources d-l means artificial form of vitamin E.
My cat won't have it..
Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Nov 20, 2014
Have no idea if it works, as long as my cat won't eat it.
Posted by 5561068172404997605 on Nov 01, 2014
My dog didn't have any coat issues but I got this stuff to see what it would do. I started putting a drop or two in his evening meal. Then I just forgot about it. Within two weeks or so I noticed how great his coat felt. This stuff is amazing. I'll have to make a point of seeing if it's also cutting back on the shedding.