Aroma Naturals, Soy VegePure, Clarity, Travel Candle, Orange & Cedar, 2.8 oz (79.38 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pure & Natural
- Genuine Aromatherapy
- Pure Essential Oils
- 100% Plant Aromas
- Allergy Friendly
- Natural Cotton Wicks - No Lead
- "Handcrafted, Pure & Natural"
- Small Soy to Go Tin
Approx burn time 15 hours
Burn in proper holder. Keep wax pool free of debris. Stop burning when 1/2" unmelted wax remains. Trim wick to 1/4" each time candle is lit to prevent smoking. Avoid drafty areas. Do not handle hot glass. Do not leave unattended!
- Burn within sight
- Keep away from things that catch fire
- Keep away from children
Smells good, and lights up our balcony. The lid is very clever, as it keeps everything that doesn't need to be there away when it's not in use.
Posted by eltocadordevero on Jun 28, 2016
No huele a nada a menos que pegues la nariz a la vela... No compensa comprar esta firma,
Posted by 4890594943162330323 on May 26, 2015
Tiene muy buen olor pero no dura mucho en el ambiente.
Vela con olor a sorbete de naranja
Posted by 5136565615703440940 on Jul 21, 2014
El olor de esta vela no es a naranja recien pelada, sino a sorbete o helado de naranja, huele mucho y el olor permanece durante tiempo. Y lo mas importante para mi es que no solo huele estando apagada como pasa con muchas velas sino tambien encendida aromatiza toda la habitacion ¡Me encanta!
perfume and light
Posted by 5519758319878585077 on Apr 07, 2014
i loved the smell of this candle but was a bit disappointed by the way it burned. The wax doesn't melt at the border so it didn't burn for long.