Arora Creations, Organic, Bhindi Masala, Asparagus, Okra, String Beans, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Authentic Indian Spice Blends
- Just The Right Touch to Sensitive Greens
- Quick & Easy Gourmet Dish - Serve Six
Step-by-step recipe for Arora Creations Bhindi Masala (bin-thee)
You Will Need
1 lb of either asparagus, string beans, or okra rinsed and dried
Okra must have edges trimmed and be sliced in half lengthwise
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 small onion sliced
Heat oil over medium heat for 1 minute in a frying pan. Add the green vegetable of your choice and stir gently over medium heat for 5 minutes. Now add Arora Creations Bhindi Masala blend, lower the heat, and cook for an additional 6 minutes. Remove greens from pan, leaving spiced oil. Add onions and sauté over medium heat for 1 minute. Return greens to pan and fold in gently with onions for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Serve.
We recommend Bhindi Masala be served over hot rice or with Indian bread.
Complement each Arora Creations dish with a serving of plain yogurt. Serves 6.
Amchur powder*, sea salt, ground cumin*, ground coriander*, ground turmeric*, ground chilies*.
Gluten free - Nut free
|Serving Size: 2.4 grams|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||Less than||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per fat:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4