- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Authentic Indian Spice Blends
- The Palate Pleaser
- Quick & Easy Gourmet Dish - Serves Six
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Step-by-step recipe for Arora Creations Gobi (go-bee)
You Will Need
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped green chili (optional)
- 2 plum tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small flowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Heat oil in a large wok or pan over medium heat for 1 minute. Add ginger, green chili, tomatoes, and stir evenly for 1 minute. Then add Arora Creations Gobi Spice Blend and stir evenly for an additional 2 minutes over medium heat. Now add cauliflower and cook over medium heat for approximately 20 minutes while stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro. Serve.
*Hint: add 1/2 cup of water to mixture for extra sauce.
Feel free to add 2 to 3 boiled and diced potatoes to the wok with cauliflower for classic Alu Gobi.
We recommend Gobi be served over hot rice or with Indian bread.
Complement each Arora Creations dish with a serving of plain yogurt. Serves 6
Cumin seeds*, salt, ground turmeric*, ground chilies*, ajowan seeds*, amchur powder*, minced onions*.
Gluten free - Diabetic safe - Low sodium - Nut free
|Serving Size: 3.6 grams|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||Less than||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per fat:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4