Arrowhead Mills, Bear Mush, Hot Cereal, 24 oz (680 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Low Fat
- Kosher Pareve
- Cooks in 3 Minutes
- Sodium Free
- Cholesterol Free Food
- No Preservatives
Wheat, the "Miller's Choice." A true American grain staple, wheat has always been the grain of choice. Our Bear Mush uses hard red wheat to make a creamy and delicious hot breakfast treat favored by children for generations.
From America's Heartland to Your Heart.
Arrowhead Mills has been the pioneer and leader in organic and natural baking mixes, grains, cereals and nut butter since 1960. We believe in nature's abundance and treat food with respect - not chemicals! Capturing the essence of the earth with natural ingredients, Arrowhead Mills takes you back to the basics with the best-tasting most diverse selection of products for home-baked goodness.
|Bear Mush||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 cup|
|Water||1 cup||2 cups||4 cups|
|Salt (optional)||dash||dash||1/4 tsp|
|Microwave Times*||3 min||6 min||12 min|
|*Times may vary depending on microwave power.|
- Place ingredients in narrow, tall microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for the minutes above, or until desired consistency.
- Add Bear Mush Cereal to water, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until desired consistency.
(For thicker Bear Mush, decrease water. For thinner Bear Mush, increase water.)
Serving Suggestions: Serve with honey, fruit, milk, or seasoning of choice.
Hard red wheat.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4|