Arrowhead Mills, Corn Bread & Muffin Mix, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Whole Grain
- Made with Organic Corn Meal
- Good Source of Calcium
- Good Source of Phosphorus
- No Preservatives
- Made with no Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
Cornbread Mix makes the most wonderful of that most Southern of all quick breads and muffins. You can smell the aroma of golden yellow corn baking, making it almost impossible not to eat too soon as it emerges hot from the oven!
From America's Heartland to Your Heart.
Arrowhead Mills has been the pioneer and leader in organic baking mixes, grains, cereals and nut butters since 1960. We believe in nature's abundance and treat food with respect — not chemicals! Capturing the essence of the earth with organically grown ingredients, Arrowhead Mills takes you back to the basics with the best-tasting, most diverse selection of products for home-baking goodness.
You will need:
2 cups Arrowhead Mills Cornbread & Muffin Mix
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp Hain Canola Oil
1 1/4 cup water
- Mix all liquid ingredients together in mixing bowl. Add Cornbread Mix and stir lightly until moistened.
- Pour into an oiled 8" square baking dish and bake in preheated 400°F oven for 25-30 minutes, or until done.
Organic whole grain yellow corn meal, organic whole grain wheat flour, organic enriched white flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), buttermilk, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch), inulin, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|