Arrowhead Mills, Organic Chickpeas (Garbanzos), 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Iron, Thiamin and Phosphorus
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
Chickpeas are also known as garbanzo beans. They are an excellent source of fiber and combine perfectly with a variety of seasonings to produce Mediterranean falafel, creative soups and nutritious salads.
- 1 cup Arrowhead Mills Chickpeas
- 4 cups water
Place beans in a covered pan with water. Let soak overnight. Change water, bring to a boil, then simmer for 2 hours or to desired tenderness
Makes about 2 cups of cooked beans.
Organic chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
Store in a cool dry place
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||31%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5364470433907190943 on Sep 30, 2015
The texture is firmer than I'm used to (normally buy canned chickpeas), even after I have soaked overnight and cooked in soup over low heat. Not a bad product overall though, tastes good.
Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015
cooks easily, nice quality. have repurchased
delicious but can find some dark colored chickpea.
Posted by 5144562878981631615 on Apr 10, 2015
it is very delicious with crispy texture. however i could find some dark colored peas(actually quite a lot.). and dark colored ones weren't cooked completely.
Posted by 4653152121617066759 on Jan 19, 2015
delicious and easy! almost no fishy smell of beans.