Arrowhead Mills, Organic Maple Buckwheat Flakes, Gluten Free, 10 oz (283 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturally Nutritious
- Certified Gluten-Free - Certified to 10 ppm or Less by GFCO.org
- 33 g Whole Grain Per Serving
- Low Fat
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- 100% Whole Grain - 33 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Arrowhead Mills brand - America's Organic Company
Arrowhead Mills brand has been a pioneer and leader in organic cereals. baking mixes, grains, and nut butters since our founding more than 50 years ago in 1960. Our organically grown ingredients are handled and distributed based on a strict set of standards.
- We purchase our wholesome ingredients directly from local suppliers whenever possible, thereby reducing the miles your food travels to market
- We emphasize environmental responsibility by maintaining sustainable farming practices
- We do not use potentially harmful synthetic pesticides and herbicides on our organically grown ingredients
- We take decisive steps to shrink our carbon footprint and conserve our planet including post-consumer, recyclable packaging along with water based inks
The Wholesome Benefits of Whole Grain Maple Buckwheat Flakes
Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Organic Maple buckwheat Flakes were developed based on the principle that the best tasting foods can also be wholesome and nutritious too. These low fat crunchy whole grain flakes combine the rich taste of buckwheat with maple to deliver a taste reminiscent of grandma's buckwheat pancakes covered in syrup. Go ahead, try'em and see for yourself how good whole grains can taste!
Arrowhead Mills brand provides the ultimate in whole grain goodness with an array of breakfast products to choose from and get your day started right. Whether you prefer puffs, flakes, shredded wheat, pancakes & waffles, or hot cereal Arrowhead Mills brand offers unparalleled all-natural nutrition, quality and taste.
For over 15 years, Jimmy has been a part of the Arrowhead Mills Family, supplying organic wheat, organic soybeans, and organic yellow and blue corn as wholesome organic ingredients for our whole grain products. His farm lies within 55 miles of Arrowhead Mills in Deaf Smith County.
- Certified Organic
- Whole Grain Cereal
- Gluten Free
- Low Fat
- Grown without Synthetic Pesticides
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- A Cholesterol Free Food
- Good Source of Vitamin C
- All Natural - No artificial anything!
Foods made from whole grains contain all the essential parts and naturally occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed. Low fat diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Organic whole grain buckwheat grits, organic whole grain brown rice flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic whole grain buckwheat flour, organic maple syrup, sea salt, organic honey, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and natural vitamin E (to preserve freshness).
|Serving Size: 1 cup (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Cereal||Cereal with 1/2 cup Skim Milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%||5%|
|* Amount in cereal. One half cup skim milk contributes an additional 40 calories, 65 mg sodium, 6 g total carbohydrate (6 g sugars) and 4 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Buckwheat is a source of protein for me as a vegetarian. It is packed with other nutrients. Great taste, great value.
Arrowhead Mills gluten free cereal
Posted by 4888453665417095566 on Jun 13, 2016
I have lymes and can't have gluten or dairy. It's difficult to find products that actually taste good. I was in Hagerstown when I saw this cereal in a grocery store, I decided to try it and it was great. When I got home I looked in the stores and couldn't find this particular cereal so I googled and found iHerb. The cereal is great and I've been ordering it for almost a year.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 01, 2016
After trying and loving the spelt flakes, I ordered a few different boxes of flakes from this company, including these. I do like buckwheat very much - one of my favourite grains. Worth buying and trying!
No expire date; what's the reason??
Posted by 5176258344431500363 on May 01, 2016
No expire date; what's the reason??
Posted by 5693138034368354852 on Apr 08, 2016
Tasty Maple buckwheat!
A bit of a stretch
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
I'm always willing to try out new products, especially for my kids. One of my kids has ADHD with gluten sensitivities, so iHerb is my lifeline for gluten-free everything. We tried this product as a porridge replacement for breakfast and loaded it maple syrup but my kids just didn't accept it. No issues with the product, it's just too much of a stretch in taste and texture for my kids after being used to their regular porridge. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"