Arrowhead Mills, Organic Oat Bran, Hot Cereal, 16 oz (453 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- High Fiber
- Kosher Pareve
- Cooks in 8 Minutes
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
- Contains 2.5 g of Total Fat Per Serving
- Cholesterol Free Food
- No Preservatives
Oat, the "Enduring Grain." First grown in Western Europe, this gem spread rapidly around the globe. One of the best available natural sources of fiber, our oat brand can be made into a delicious hot cereal or used in breads, cookies, or soups, to provide beneficial fiber and other nutrients.
|Oat Bran||1/3 cup||2/3 cup||1 1/3 cups|
|Water||2/3 cup||1 1/3 cups||2 2/3 cups|
|Microwave Times*||3 min||9 min||12 min|
|*Times may vary depending on microwave power.|
- Place ingredients in narrow, tall microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for the minutes above, or until desired consistency.
- Add Oat Bran Cereal to water, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with honey, fruit, milk, or seasoning of choice.
Organic oat bran.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 14|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||23%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4|