- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Whole Grain
- USDA Organic
- Rolled Oats Helps Reduce Cholesterol
- Kosher Pareve
- Whole Grain - Excellent Source
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
Oat, the "Enduring Grain". First grown in Western Europe, this gem spread rapidly around the globe. One of the best available natural sources of fiber, our oat flakes can be made into a delicious hot cereal or in any recipe calling for oatmeal.
|Breakfast Oat Flakes|
|Oat Flakes||1/3 cup||1/2 cup||2/3 cup|
|Water||1 cup||1 1/2 cups||2 cups|
|Salt (optional)||dash||dash||1/4 tsp|
|Microwave Times*||8 min||10 min||12 min|
Combine water and Oat Flakes in microwave safe bowl and stir. Microwave on high for the minutes above, or until desired tenderness is reached.
Boil water. Slowly stir Oat Flakes in boiling water. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until water is absorbed and oats are smooth and creamy.
♥* A half cup serving of Oat Flakes will provide three grams of soluble fiber. Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like this cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with honey, fruit, nuts, lowfat milk, or seasoning of choice.
*Times may vary depending on microwave power.
Organic whole grain rolled oats
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4