Arrowhead Mills, Organic Pastry Flour, 5 lbs (2.27 kg) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
- 100% Organic
- Grown without Synthetic Pesticides
- Whole Grain Flour*
- Low Fat
- No Artificial Anything!
*Low fat diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Pastry Flour, the 'Wheat of Spring'. Made from soft wheat berries grown each spring in the fertile San Luis Valley of Colorado, our pastry flour provides a finer texture and lighter consistency with lower gluten over hard winter wheat flour, perfect for flaky and delicate pastries and cakes.
From America's Heartland to Your Heart
Arrowhead Mills has been the pioneer and leader in organic baking mixes, grains, cereals and nut butters since 1960. We believe in natures abundance and treat food with respect—not chemicals! Capturing the essence of the earth with organically grown ingredients, Arrowhead Mills takes you back to the basics with the best-tasting, most diverse selection of the products for home-baked goodness.
Pastry Pie Crust
Level of Preparation: Easy
Total Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 1-9" Pie Crust
- 1 Cup Arrowhead Mills Pastry Flour
- 6 Tbsp Hain Vegetable Oil (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Cold Water
Organic whole grain soft wheat flour.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 76|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|