- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Salt Added
- 8 g Protein per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Good Source of Protein*
- No Oils or Stabilizers Added
- Oil Separation is Natural with This Product
- Gluten Free Food
*See nutrition information for fat content.
Refrigerate after opening.
Organic dry roasted peanuts.
Contains: Peanuts. May contain traces of soy and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||17 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is my favorite peanut butter as it is delicious and has nothing in it but organic peanuts!
Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013
I love this creamy, organic peanut butter. Great taste.
Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013
I LOVE this peanut butter. It's very smooth and creamy and yummy!
Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Apr 18, 2013
My husband loves this peanut butter. I think it's a bit too runny and it could be thicker like a previous brand I've tried (that didn't have an artificial thickener either).
Posted by Reviewer2009767 on Mar 31, 2013
This peanut butter used to be great. But it appears that they have altered the recipe. The last 2 bottles I've bought are not "peanut butter" but "peanut syrup." It is a watered down mess. That being said, the price is very inexpensive. So I guess you get what you pay for. I'll probably throw mine out because it can't be used as a "butter" in recipes.