- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Nutritious
- Non GMO Project Verified
- K Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- 30 g Whole Grain per Serving
- Good Source of Fiber
- Low Fat
- Grown without Synthetic Pesticides
- 100% Whole Grain - 30 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Foods made from whole grains contain all the essential parts and naturally occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed. Low fat diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
- 3/4 cup Arrowhead Mills Rye Flour
- 3/4 cup Arrowhead Mils All Purpose Mix
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. instant dried yeast
- 1 ½ cup water at room temperature
- 1 ½ cup Arrowhead Mills All Purpose Mix
- 1 cup Arrowhead Mills Rye flour
- 2 tbsp. caraway seeds
- 2 tsp. instant dried yeast
- 2 tsp. salt
- Additional oil, rye flour for kneading
- 2 tsp. caraways seeds, optional
To make sponge:
In a large bowl whisk all ingredients together until well combined; set aside in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
To make dough:
Meanwhile, in another large bowl combine rye flour and all purpose mix, caraway seeds, yeast and salt. Sprinkle this flour mixture over sponge mixture and cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for about 3 to 4 hours to ferment. With a dough hook attachment beat the dough for about 2 minutes at low speed then 10 minutes at medium speed. Dough should look smooth and elastic (If kneading by hand turn dough out on to floured board and knead for about 10 minutes until smooth and elastic) Cover dough and let rest for about 20 minutes then place into a clean, oiled bowl. Rub top of dough with a little oil; cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise for about 1 to 1 ½ hours. Knead dough for about 5 minutes then return to bowl: cover and let rise for another hour. Pre heat oven to 450°F. Shape dough into a loaf shape. Place on an oiled baking sheet. Cut 3 or 4 slits in top of loaf from side to side. Sprinkle with caraway seeds if desired. Bake for 10 minutes at 450°F then lower temperature to 400°F bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped on based. Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
Organic whole grain rye flour
Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||18%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
we make our bread with this flour and love it a lot! good texture, and taste!
Posted by 5249273100466515321 on Jun 23, 2016
The flour leaked due to the broken packaging. Flour quality is not too bad.
Great product, value for money
Posted by Reviewer2926630 on May 31, 2015
Organic ground whole grain rye flour. It's exactly as it says, not some flavourless light rye or "dark rye" that is often very ambiguous as to its ingredients. The very best flour to use for sourdough starters (and sourdough breads, of course).
좋은 재료라고 생각함.
Posted by Reviewer2789813 on Feb 26, 2015
건강빵 만드는데 주력하는데, 밀가루 대신 호밀을 넣어서 재료 화합을 도모하고 있음. 치아씨드+호밀가루+오트밀+플랙씨드가루+견과류+코코넛가루+카카오가루+코코넛크림을 쉐킷. 뱃살이 들어가서 기쁨.
Posted by 4820947321601448932 on Sep 12, 2014
Haven't use that yet.but the packaging looks good Delivery was fast.