Arrowhead Mills, Organic Savory Herb Stuffing, 10 oz (283 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Nutritious
- Quick & Easy
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Basic Stove Top Directions
|Up to 15 lbs Turkey||Pork Chops, Fish or Lamb|
|Stuffing - 10 oz bag||1 1/2 cups|
|Imagine Organic Broth or water - 1 1/2 cups||1/2 cup|
|Spectrum Olive Oil or Butter - 1/3 cup||1-2 Tbsp|
|Chopped Onion (optional) - 1 cup||1/4 cup|
|Chopped Celery (optional) - 1 cup||1/4 cup|
Quick Stove Top Method
- Bring Imagine Broth and Spectrum Oil to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Turn off heat, add stuffing mix thoroughly, cover and let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
- May place in 9x13 baking pan at this point and bake at 350 F for 10 minutes to develop a golden crust.
To Stuff a Turkey or Other Meat/Fish
- Saute onion and celery in oil or butter until browned in a large saucepan.
- Add Imagine Organic Chicken Broth, bringing mixture to a boil, turn off heat and add stuffing mixing thoroughly.
- Stuff mixture loosely into the turkey cavity and bake according to weight.
Organic wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, organic cracked wheat, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cracked rye, sea salt, organic dehydrated onions, organic spices (sage, thyme, rosemary), yeast, may contain mixed tocopherols and/or organic rosemary extract for maintaining product freshness.
Contains wheat. Good manufacturing practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup mix (31 g) makes 100 g prepared|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||Stuffing Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||30||100|
% Daily Value**
|Total fat||3 g*||5%||17%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||7%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||5%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|* Amount in mix. Prepared with onions, celery, olive oil and chicken broth contributes an additional 80 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 140 mg sodium and 2 g total carbohydrate (1 g sugar).
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|