- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Nutritious
- 39 g Whole Grain Per Serving
- Good Source of Fiber
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- No Trans Fat
- Good Source of Thiamin, Niacin and Phosphorus
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Arrowhead Mills: America's Organic Company
Arrowhead Mills has been a pioneer and leader in natural, organic and gluten free baking, cereals, grains, and nut butters since our founding more than 50 years ago. Our Organic Sprouted Wheat Flour starts with pure organic grains, hydrated with water until they begin to germinate. They are then dried and ground in our old fashioned mill and mixed into our unique and delicious blend. Sprouted foods may help enhance the bioavailability of nutrients naturally found in the original grain and may aid digestibility of the food.
Sprouted Cranberry Walnut Muffins
Yields: 12 Large Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups Arrowhead Mills Organic Sprouted Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick melted, unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk (or almond milk, rice milk, soy milk)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350º F. Line muffin tins. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and set aside. In a bowl, mix melted butter, buttermilk, sugar and eggs together. Add flour blend in three stages and whisk well after each addition. Fold in cranberries and walnuts. Pour batter into lined muffin tins. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until clean inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let muffins sit in muffin tin for 15 minutes or until completely cool.
Organic sprouted whole grain wheat flour.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, C, Calcium & Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
I always keep this flour on hand. It is expensive, but there is just my husband and myself to bake for. Why not have the very best?
Pls being it back!
Posted by 5251901204990255180 on Apr 12, 2016
I purchased this a while back and is looking to re-order as I've started baking again. Sprouted flour is more nutritiously available and digestible. So sad to see it discontinued. I now have no way to get this in my country as the shipping from other retailers make it too expensive.
bring this back please!!!
Posted by 5143737102023958513 on Feb 07, 2016
This product is was amazing! Please bring it back!!!
Posted by 5271928743294198957 on Mar 05, 2015
I have used it up already. Great product. Made bread and rolls. Everyone loved them.
Great for baking!
Posted by 5025379069171993498 on Oct 31, 2014
This flour works great for all my flour needs. I love using sprouted wheat flour - glad I don't have to make it myself! I didn't expect such a tiny bag of flour though - there is only about 5 cups in this bag. Guess that's what happens when you don't check the weight before ordering! I'll still order though because sprouted wheat flour is hard to find.