Arrowhead Mills, Organic White Rice Flour, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Nutritious
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Gluten-Free
- A Sodium Free Food
- A Fat Free Food
- Grown without Synthetic Pesticides
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Arrowhead Mills - America's Organic Company
Founded in 1960, in Hereford, Texas, The Arrowhead Mills brand has been leading the way in organic, natural, whole grain and gluten free innovation in flours, pancake & waffle mixes, hot & cold cereals, nut butters, beans & grains for more than 50 years. The Arrowhead Mills brand takes you back to the basics with a diverse selection of products for all your cooking and baking needs.
Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- 2 cups Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 3/4 cups Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free White Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Freshly grated lemon zest
Preheat an oven to 350° F, Thoroughly grease a 12 cup Bundt cake pan. In large bowl combine all purpose flour, rice flour, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugar together until very light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time; stir in sour cream and grated lemon rind. Gradually stir in flour mixture about 1 cup at a time until thoroughly combined. Spoon batter into prepared Bundt pan; bake on middle shelf of preheated oven for about 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for about minutes then remove cake from pan and set on wire rack to cool completely.
Organic White Rice Flour
Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||less than 1 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|