Categories Food, Groceries Breakfast Cereal
Categories Food, Groceries Breakfast
Arrowhead Mills, Organic Yellow Corn Grits, 24 oz (680 g)
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Cooks in 8 Minutes
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
- Low Fat
- A Cholesterol Free Food
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- All Natural - No Artificial Anything!
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
Corn, a "True Early American Food." Originating from ancient Mesoamerican civilizations, "maize" is a grain derived from gigantic domesticated grass. Our yellow corn grits are perfect for a delicious breakfast treat or to make the perfect polenta!
|Yellow Corn Grits||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 cup|
|Water||1 cup||2 cups||4 cups|
|Salt (optional)||dash||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp|
|Microwave Times*||8 min||12 min||20 min|
- Place ingredients in narrow, tall microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for the minutes above, or until desired consistency.
- Add Yellow Corn Grits to water, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, cover & simmer for 5 minutes, or until desired consistency.
Serving Suggestion: Serve hot seasoned with grated cheese, soy sauce, honey, herbs, spices or seasoning of choice.
*Times may vary with microwave power.
Organic degermed yellow corn grits.
Store in a cool dry place
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4