Arrowhead Mills, Organic Yellow Corn Grits, 24 oz (680 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Cooks in 8 Minutes
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
- Low Fat
- A Cholesterol Free Food
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- All Natural - No Artificial Anything!
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
Corn, a "True Early American Food." Originating from ancient Mesoamerican civilizations, "maize" is a grain derived from gigantic domesticated grass. Our yellow corn grits are perfect for a delicious breakfast treat or to make the perfect polenta!
|Yellow Corn Grits||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 cup|
|Water||1 cup||2 cups||4 cups|
|Salt (optional)||dash||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp|
|Microwave Times*||8 min||12 min||20 min|
- Place ingredients in narrow, tall microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for the minutes above, or until desired consistency.
- Add Yellow Corn Grits to water, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, cover & simmer for 5 minutes, or until desired consistency.
Serving Suggestion: Serve hot seasoned with grated cheese, soy sauce, honey, herbs, spices or seasoning of choice.
*Times may vary with microwave power.
Organic degermed yellow corn grits.
Store in a cool dry place
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4