- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Circulatory and Heart Health
- 2 Billion CFU's of Probiotics
- Blood Cleansing and Purification
- Vitamin K2 and Antioxidants
- Fibrinolytic Activity 5,000 FU's
Asian cultures exhibit optimal cardiovascular health, mainly attributed to a raw diet high in enzymes. The Japanese have eaten heart healthy, enzyme rich natto for centuries. Nattobiotic is the first and only raw nattokinase. Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic (fibrin dissolving) enzyme that supports circulatory and heart health. Nattobiotic assists in the cleansing and removal of harmful blood-borne particulates including fibrin. Fibrin is a protein that develops in excess as we age and is responsible for hyper-coagulated (thickened) blood and spontaneous blood clots. Nattobiotic is an excellent source of probiotics, prebiotics, antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamin K that support healthy circulation and blood viscosity.
Take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily with or without meals.
Isomalto oligosaccharide, cellulose.
This product contains: soy.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Notice: Freshly produced raw nattokinase will have a very strong or distinctive aroma. Although this scent may be unpleasant to some individuals, it is indicative of product freshness and potency.
Consult your physician if you are currently taking anti-coagulants or vitamin K inhibitors, as enzymes may further thin the blood.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|B. subtilis natto||2 Billion CFUs||†|
Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established