Arthur Andrew Medical, Nattobiotic, Raw Nattokinase, 30 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Circulatory and Heart Healthy
- 2 Billion CFU's of Probiotics
- Blood Cleansing and Purification
- Vitamin K2 and Antioxidants
- Fibrinolytic Activity 5,000 FU's
Asian cultures exhibit optimal cardiovascular health, mainly attributed to a raw diet high in enzymes. The Japanese have eaten heart healthy, enzyme rich natto for centuries. Nattöbiotic is the first and only raw nattokinase. Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic (fibrin dissolving) enzyme that supports circulatory and heart health. Nattöbiotic assists in the cleansing and removal of harmful blood-borne particulates including fibrin. Fibrin is a protein that develops in excess as we age and is responsible for hyper-coagulated (thickened) blood and spontaneous blood clots. Nattöbiotic is an excellent source of probiotics, prebiotics, antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamin K that support healthy circulation and blood viscosity.
Take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily with or without meals.
Isomalto oligosaccharide, cellulose
This product contains: soy.
Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed
Notice: Freshly produced raw nattokinase will have a very strong or distinctive aroma. Although this scent may be unpleasant to some individuals, it is indicative of product freshness and potency.
Consult your physician if you are currently taking anti-coagulants or vitamin K inhibitors, as enzymes may further thin the blood.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|B. subtilis natto||2 Billion CFUs||†|
|Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value Not Established