Artisana, Organic Berry Antioxidant Nut Butter, 20 Squeeze Packs, 0.5 oz (14.2 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- High in Antioxidant
- Natural Health Protection for Your Body
- The Art of Healthy Foods
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Artisana Organic Super Food Berry Antioxidant combined with organic cashew nuts produce a perfect blend of easy to spread nut butter that contains no hydrogenated oils, additives, artificial coloring or preservatives. It has a high concentration of antioxidants and natural food nutrients that is essential to a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention. Take pleasure and enjoy this delicious healthy food.
Important Health Facts
Wild berries deliver a potent antioxidant punch and are a rich source of Omega 3. It has long been known by natives and our ancestors that wild blueberries have potent health benefits as well.
The potent antioxidants found in wild berries include flavonoids and other phenolics such as anthocyanins, higher in content than other fruits and vegetables. Wild Berries score a low on the glycemic Index (GI) scale - an important consideration for people with diabetes.
Knead it, Squeeze it. Enjoy!
Raw organic cashew butter, raw organic almond oil, raw organic goji berry, powder, raw organic elderberry powder, raw organic agave and raw organic stevia
Made on machinery that processes tree nuts, but facility is free from peanuts, gluten, dairy and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Pack|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|