Ascenta, Nutra Sea, Omega-3, Zesty Lemon Flavor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 1250 mg EPA+DHA Per Teaspoon
- Fish Oil Supplement
- Pure √ - Check for Yourself
- Healthy You, Healthy Planet
- ^Made in Canada From Domestic and Imported Ingredients
Just a teaspoon a day
Clean, Light Taste
- No fishy burp back
Easy to Absorb
- Premium quality liquid form
Adults and adolescents 14 years and older take 1 tsp. daily. Children 2-13 years take 1/2 tsp. daily.
Fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel), all natural flavoring, natural tocopherols (derived from non-GMO soy), green tea extract.
After opening, refrigerate and consume within 200 days. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from fat||40|
|+ Trans||0 g|
|Total EPA+DHA||1250 mg||†^|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||750 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
I have been using this product for three years and am very happy with the results and taste. I am not a fish lover, so if the product has a very fishy taste, I would not have used it.
I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of your service. The packing was excellent, and I'll be ordering again.
Posted by Reviewer2112595 on Feb 29, 2012
Goes down easy and to coming back on me
Posted by Reviewer2573820 on Feb 22, 2012
I take it every night before bed with my liquid calcium and vit D. All 3 work well together.
Good services good produce good prices
Posted by Reviewer1082002 on Mar 10, 2011
Good services good produce good price . I love iHerb
Posted by Reviewer1048238 on Nov 30, 2010
The purest omega 3 you'll ever find, and with their PURECHECK it's also the safest.