Ascenta, NutraVege, Omega-3. Juicy Citrus Flavor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Plant Sourced
- 400 mg DHA Per 2 Tsp. +550 mg SDA
- Echium & Algail Oil Supplement
- Pure- Check For Yourself
- Healthy You, Healthy Planet
A more complete omega-3 than flax.
Balanced Vegetarian Formula
The benefits of fish oil, without the fish.
Clean, Light Taste
Delicious - and vegetarian friendly!
Adults and adolescents 14 years and older take 1 to 2 tsp daily. Children 2-13 years take 1 tsp daily.
Echium oil (Echium plantagineum), sunflower oil, algal oil (Schizochytrium sp.), flavoring, tocopherols (derived from non-GMO soy), lecithin (from sunflower oil), ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract, green tea extract.
Produced in a facility that processes fish oil.
After opening, refrigerate and consume within 100 days. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount||Per 1 tsp.||Per 2 tsp.||%Daily value^|
|Calories from fat||40||80|
|Fat||4.5 g||9 g||7%*|
|Saturated||0.5 g||1 g||3%*|
|+ Trans||0 g||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||2 g||3.5 g|
|Cholesterol||<2.5 mg||<5 mg||<1%*|
|SDA (stearidonic acid)||275 mg||550 mg||†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg||400 mg||†|
|GLA (gamma linolenic acid)||210 mg||420 mg||†|
|^ Based on 1 tsp. serving.
† Daily value not established.
* Percent daily value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
I searched far & wide for an alternative to fish oil that was pure, clean and great tasting, and this is it! I like taking the oil directly instead of swallowing capsules.This is pricey, but worth every penny. High in GLA as well. I am confident i am getting everything I need in an Omega 3 plus some, with this product. I ordered it 3 day shipping and it arrived just fine, but I wish iherb would ship it in TRUE cold packs of dry ice (not frozen water packs) during the hot summer months.