At Last Naturals, Acne Treatment Soap, Aloe Vera, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)36 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: ALN-30201
- UPC Code: 366106302012
- Package Quantity: 3 oz (85 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 3.6 x 2.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- For Oily and Normal Skin
- Helps Clear-Up and Prevent Acne
- Fragrance Free
Sul-Ray Acne Treatment Soap with Aloe Vera dries and clears up acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads and allows the skin to heal. Sul-Ray Soap helps prevent new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads from forming. Sul-Ray Soap is a fragrance-free, natural soap. Contains no animal products. Sul-Ray Soap is safe enough to use on your face, neck and back. For best results, use Sul-Ray Acne Treatment Cream after using Sul-Ray Soap. Use only as directed.
Use for the treatment of Acne.
- Soap hands or wash cloth.
- Gently wash face from one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Leave on face for several minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
For external use only
When using this product:
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not get into eyes.
- If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sulfur 5 % Purpose: Acne Treatment
Inactive Ingredients: fragrance-free, natural soap base containing aloe vera, Trisodium HEDTA (chelating agent).
No fragrance, colors or animal products added.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm a 38 year old woman who struggles with adult acne. My face is pretty clear for the most part, but when I do break out, it's usually hormonal and very bad with big "things". I waited to write this review until I had some time to use the soap for a while to see how it really worked. I'm used to spending way too much money on expensive facial cleansers. The products I'm used to tend to strip my skin of all the nutrients and take layers of skin off because of the harsh chemicals they have in them(glycolic acid, hydroquinone, etc) leaving my skin very dry. Was glad to try this. Just very natural and seems to replenish what the other expensive cleansers were striping from my skin. Seems like my skin is rebuilding what has been lost. I really like it for a change. I know the other expensive products are very good products and serve their purpose. I'm just enjoying spending $4.00 on a bar of face soap and having it be just what I am needing for right now. It's great. My skin looks great. Keeps the adult acne away and seems to be what is needed for my skin for this time in my life. Definitely worth a try at $4.00. "Sometimes less is more".:)
Cleans skin well & sweeps away oil. I use in the mornings only, and find it's not to drying, but does clean everything away like a soap would.