At Last Naturals, Acne Treatment Soap, Aloe Vera, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Oily and Normal Skin
- Helps Clear-Up and Prevent Acne
- Fragrance Free
Sul-Ray Acne Treatment Soap with Aloe Vera dries and clears up acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads and allows the skin to heal. Sul-Ray Soap helps prevent new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads from forming. Sul-Ray Soap is a fragrance-free, natural soap. Contains no animal products. Sul-Ray Soap is safe enough to use on your face, neck and back. For best results, use Sul-Ray Acne Treatment Cream after using Sul-Ray Soap. Use only as directed.
Use for the treatment of Acne.
- Soap hands or wash cloth.
- Gently wash face from one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Leave on face for several minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
For external use only
When using this product:
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not get into eyes.
- If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sulfur 5 % Purpose: Acne Treatment
Inactive Ingredients: fragrance-free, natural soap base containing aloe vera, Trisodium HEDTA (chelating agent).
No fragrance, colors or animal products added.
I'm a 38 year old woman who struggles with adult acne. My face is pretty clear for the most part, but when I do break out, it's usually hormonal and very bad with big "things". I waited to write this review until I had some time to use the soap for a while to see how it really worked. I'm used to spending way too much money on expensive facial cleansers. The products I'm used to tend to strip my skin of all the nutrients and take layers of skin off because of the harsh chemicals they have in them(glycolic acid, hydroquinone, etc) leaving my skin very dry. Was glad to try this. Just very natural and seems to replenish what the other expensive cleansers were striping from my skin. Seems like my skin is rebuilding what has been lost. I really like it for a change. I know the other expensive products are very good products and serve their purpose. I'm just enjoying spending $4.00 on a bar of face soap and having it be just what I am needing for right now. It's great. My skin looks great. Keeps the adult acne away and seems to be what is needed for my skin for this time in my life. Definitely worth a try at $4.00. "Sometimes less is more".:)
Cleans skin well & sweeps away oil. I use in the mornings only, and find it's not to drying, but does clean everything away like a soap would.
Posted by Reviewer1895906 on Jun 02, 2012
Broke me out the first time I used it. Truly awful.
Cheira muito mal
Posted by Reviewer2038454 on Mar 27, 2012
A falta de fragrancia no sabonete dificulta o uso, pelo mal cheiro que fica na pele.
very bad, and smells horrible
Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 28, 2012
looking forward to trying this soap on my skin, after reading the comments. But I was trying the soap for over a week and nothing came out of it! It smells terrible and the smell sticks for a long time. Very unpleasant.
At Last Naturals, Acne soap
Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Feb 16, 2012
Too early to tell if this soap works as yet.
Posted by Reviewer2397414 on Jul 07, 2011
The soap is pretty good. I was hoping it would be a bit stronger in fighting my acne, but it doesn't overly dry my skin and it has helped to improve my break outs slightly. Overall the product is well received.