- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Paraben Free
- Plant Based Moisturizing Gel
- 40 Years of Bringing Wellness to Women
- Stay Younger, Healthier, Naturally
Don't let the issues Mother Nature throws your way stop you from enjoying life. Natural vaginal dryness relief is here. Our wild yam vaginal gel is a safe, non-irritating, water-based formula enriched with vitamin E that helps restore a woman's natural lubrication.
Restore your body to optimum balance with At Last Naturals.
Water base, non staining, non greasy.
Apply a small amount of gel to the vaginal opening and external area as needed. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
Water, wild yam extract, glycerin, sodium alginate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, citric acid added for pH balance.
No parabens or animal testing. Cruelty free. No mineral oil or petroleum. Because natural ingredients are used, color may vary. Fragrance free.
This product was amazing. It helped with the symptoms I had (itching and burning and dryness). HIGHLY recommend it
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 16, 2016
I love it.. Although it burns a little the burn is subtle and not bad.. Will buy again
Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 08, 2015
I used this gel and it burned my vagina and I had blood discharge afterwards . Have to go to the Dr to get things checked out because of continued pain. Don't use this product if you have thinned membranes!!
Posted by 4873158897476824556 on May 30, 2015
All i can say on this is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
This Gel Burns!
Posted by Reviewer1782596 on May 28, 2015
I wish I'd read the negative reviews before purchasing. Tried a small amount which burned on contact. Luckily was able to wash it off!