Atlas World, Milk Thistle, 80% Silymarin, 180 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural & Vegetarian
- Supports Healthy Liver Functions
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum, a member of the sunflower family) has been used by herbalists for more than 2000 years. 80% of our Milk Thistle extract is Silymarin, which is a powerful antioxidant, protecting cell membranes from free-radical-mediated oxidative damage. It supports liver cell health regeneration and production by protecting cell membranes. Our capsule size is very small for easy swallowing. No filler is added.
As a dietary supplement, take one to three capsules daily.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule).
No sugar, artificial color, artificial flavors, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, yeast and sodium free.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if safety seal around top of bottle is missing or broken.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum Marianum) (Equivalent to 160 mg of Silymarin)||200 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|