- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Carcinogen 1,4-Dioxane/Ethylene Oxide Free
- Tested by Independent Laboratory
- 52 Loads
- Formulated for Cold Water
- Co2 Neutral
- EcoLogo Certified
- Vegan Product
- Septic Tank Safe
The EcoLogo certification is proof of our environmental leadership.
Co2 neutral: We plant trees for your children.
Industrial carcinogenic contaminants 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide are regularly found in household products. This Attitude product does not contain these by-products listed as carcinogenic to humans by the State of California Proposition 65.
Fill 1/2 cap (23 ml) (to line 2) for large loads and 1/3 cap (15 ml) (to line 1) for normal loads. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub has filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent spotting. Always check labels for special instructions.
Cationic surfactants derived from coconut (5%-15%), water (>30%).
Thank you for keeping out of reach of children.
During the delivery, this pruduct leaked. I ordered this at twice time. At frist time, it was happend too. So please do more tight sealing this at next time
Posted by Reviewer3317631 on Aug 11, 2015
The product leaked... all the ATTITUDE products. so disappointing. Even thought the low price here, if this happen again, I cannot keep purchasing these products. Even other foods I ordered with also smell like this... sad...
The product is leaked
Posted by 5462889987059233766 on Jun 13, 2015
I got the product and is leaking caused by packaging problem. I had to buy another fabric softner.
Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014
I really like this one. Leaves my baby's clothes soft without any nasty chemicals and does not irritate her skin at all.
Posted by 5366797353335535189 on Nov 29, 2014