ATTITUDE, Eco-Friendly Diapers, Junior, Size 5, 27+ lbs (12+ kg), 22 Diapers
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Biodegradable - Inner Shell and Padding
- Vegetable-Based - Materials From Renewable Resources
- CO2 Neutral - We Reduce and Compensate Our Emissions
- Hypoallergenic - Fragrance-Free/Chlorine-Free
Important: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies and children.
Caution: Choking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealable diapers. Attitude diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame.
iHerb Customer Reviews
+ WELL ABSORBENT + DRY - my baby dosnt have any rash with them + Eco-friendly + NO CHLORINE + good price - not that easy to put on sometimes :)) the way the velcro is made
I tried every brand here on iHerb and decided to settle down with Attitude. These are truely ecological green diapers comparing to Seventh Generation which seems to me that although they are not bleached in any ways, but they do contain certain level of petroleum products (sorry if my understanding from their product description is wrong). Attitude diapers also beat Earth's Best for the superior abilities of absorbing well and staying dry on the surface. Earth's Best diapers were terrible to us, soaking wet against my daughter's skin after she peed. She is okay with Seventh Generation and Attitude, but not with Earth's Best. We have been using Attitude diapers exclusively for over one year now. Not bad at all. There are still rooms for improvement, and I'm actually seeing this company is constantly upgrading their products.