Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, SPF 20, Face & Body, UVA/UVB Tinted Sunscreen, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Prevent Sunburn
- Higher SPF Gives More Sunburn Protection /li>
Shake well before using.
- Apply generously 30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Reapply as needed after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop and ask doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well before using
No animal testing · Biodegradable
|Active ingredients INCI||Purpose|
|Padimate O (PABA ester) - 7.5%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide - 2.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients INCI
Aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice*, cetyl alcohol (coconut fatty alcohol), alcohol denat., iron oxide, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, Glycine soja (soybean) oil, Aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf extract, Daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta-carotene, glyceryl linoleate and glyceryl linolenate (vitamin F), Rosa rubiginosa (Rosa Mosqueta) seed oil*, glycerin, Epilobium angustifolium (willowherb) extract, silica, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), lecithin, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Absolutely love it! It sinks in nicely and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or clammy. Better still I don't have any bad reactions to it which I have had with so many others. The only thing that could make it even more better would be if it were made in a higher SPF. An SPF 30 or 40 would be fantastic.
It's actually quite runny and you have to remember to really shake it before using it or you'll get a puddle of brown water in your palm. It leaves virtually no tint at all, once rubbed in - and I am very fair.
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
PLEASE READ: This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!
Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 28, 2010
I dont understand!
Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Jul 17, 2010
Nice and color cream. For the face better because of color. But and the and of day( may be the weather very hot) cream is change in the tube.Keep it cool!
Posted by filmoyster on Apr 26, 2010
If this is breaking me out or something else. Not too crazy about the filmy feel after putting it on. I thought this could be a daily sunscreen but I'd rather keep it for when I'm going to be in the full sun all day... Better than most sunscreens but not as amazing as some of the higher end ones for acne prone skin.