Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Sandalwood, .5 fl oz (15 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pure Aromatherapy
- Sustainably Sourced from Australia
- 5 drops sandalwood,
- 8 drops clary sage,
- 5 drops lemon,
- 1 oz water in a mister.
- 5 drops each sandalwood and frankincense, 1/4 c water in a candle lamp diffuser.
Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil
Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
Dilute properly · May irritate skin
Not for internal use
Keep out of reach of children
This sandalwood oil is the perfect alternative to Mysore or east Indian sandalwood oil which is selling at a substantially higher price. The fragrance is lovely. I also like it because it is sustainably sourced, as claimed.
Mix this oil with sweet almond, apply on the your throat, good for sore throat, you will feel better in 10 minutes. Besides, apply at night on your neck, aid you to fall asleep quickly. Better than lavender.
Posted by 5191225060319658602 on Dec 02, 2014
1 Drop persist long time, about two days! Very good product. But the smell is not very strong.
Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013
Sustainably harvested sandalwood - you can enjoy without feeling quilty. Lovely, warm and soft scent.
excellent quality and volume
Posted by 5629503204700943218 on Sep 18, 2013
excellent, high-quality oil, and I liked it very fine.
Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013
I use this to mix with my other essential oils. value for money as outside they are selling quite expensive.