Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Body Oil, Relaxing Lavender, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.69|
- Pure Essential Oils
- A Blend of Lavender, Lavandin, Spike Lavender
- New Look! Same Great Lavender Harvest
- Tested & Verified for Purity
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- Paraben and Petroleum-Free
The Authentic Aromatherapy Experience...
Aura Cacia’s Relaxing Lavender evokes a summertime stroll through a field of flowers and sweet herbs under an azure blue sky. A crafted blend of 100% pure plant-derived oils will nourish your skin and provide a smooth, silky glide during massage. Create an at-home spa treatment that calms the senses, purifies the body and balances the spirit.
-A Blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils-
- Lavender (calming)
- Lavandin (purifying)
- Spike Lavender (balancing)
Smooth over your body to deeply nourish your skin. Great as a bath oil too.
Add 1-2 tablespoons to running bath water. Luxury awaits!
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula x intermedia (lavandin) oil, lavandula latifolia (spike lavender) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E).
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. May irritate skin. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
lavender body oil
Posted by 5524376293907049461 on Oct 15, 2016
wonderful body oil
Posted by 5513116381731721199 on Aug 23, 2016
The smell is really relaxing and comforting Oil texture is a bit think, I am not sure whether thick oil is good or not. Since I have very dry skin, I still can absorb the oil quickly Will definitely purchase again
I use this with himalayan pink salt and transform this into a body scrub. Dont rinse off the oil , just the salt as this will benefit your skin! It's great!
Posted by 5301741124994255713 on Dec 11, 2015