Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Foam Bath, Invigorating Ginger & Mint, 2.5 oz (70.9 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pure Essential Oils
- Tested & Verified for Purity
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Safe for Spas & Whirlpools
The Authentic Aromatherapy Experience...
Aura Cacia's Invigorating Ginger & Mint awakens the senses with the zesty combination of revitalizing ginger and refreshing peppermint essential oils. Our foam baths are crafted with balancing jojoba and gentle coconut cleansers, leaving the skin soft and silky smooth. Create an at-home spa treatment that activates the senses, energizes the body and awakens the spirit.
A Blend of 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
Ginger - Revitalizing, strengthening
Peppermint - Refreshing, cooling
Jojoba - Balancing, fortifying
Dissolve contents into running bath water and step into your luxurious foam bath! Due to the foaming nature of this product, use sparingly in whirlpool tubs.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), sodium chloride (salt), citric acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, citrus X limon (lemon) oil, mentha X piperita (peppermint) oil, mentha spicata (spearmint) oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil.
Caution: Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.