Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Foam Bath, Relaxing Lavender, 14 oz (397 g)
By Aura Cacia
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pure Essential Oils
- Tested & Verified For Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Safe for Spas & Whirlpools
The Authentic Aromatherapy Experience...
Aura Cacia's Relaxing Lavender soothes your whole being with the relaxing combination of calming lavender and purifying lavandin essential oils. Our foam baths are crafted with balancing jojoba and gentle coconut cleansers, leaving the skin soft and silky smooth. Create an at-home spa treatment that calms the senses, purifies the body and balances the spirit.
~ A Blend of 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients ~
- Lavender relaxing, calming
- Lavandin purifying, soothing
- Jojoba balancing, fortifying
Dissolve contents into running bath water and step into your luxurious foam bath! Due to the foaming nature of this product, use sparingly in whirlpool tubs.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), sodium chloride (salt), citric acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula x intermedia (lavandin) oil, lavandula latifolia (spike lavender) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil.
Not tested on animals
Caution: Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product produced good foam initially and smelt nice. but after the whole bath was filled, the bubbles died out and scent was not very strong. I live in a country with soft water. Pleasant to use but I would not buy it again.