Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Mineral Bath, Purifying Tea Tree , 2.5 oz (70.9 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New Look! Same Great Tea Tree Harvest
- Pure Essential Oils
- A Blend of Tea Tree, Sweet Orange, Nutmeg
- Tested & Verified for Purity
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- Paraben and Petroleum-Free
- Safe for Spas & Whirlpools
The Authentic Aromatherapy Experience…
Aura Cacia’s Purifying Tea Tree evokes the soul-satisfying aroma of a desert oasis after a refreshing rain. Create an at-home spa treatment that opens the senses, cleanses the body and rejuvenates the spirit. Emerge from the soothing waters of your tub refreshed and velvety smooth.
~A Blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils~
Tea Tree (cleansing, uplifting)
Sweet Orange (brightening, uplifting)
Nutmeg (rejuvenating, energizing)
Dissolve contents into running bath water, climb in and bliss out! Great as a foot soak too.
Sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Do not use on broken or abraded skin. Not to be used by children three years of age.
Posted by 5587470081593014645 on Jun 19, 2014
Unfortunately the package was broken when I received it
Tea Tree Harvest mineral bath
Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011
has a nice aroma and very relaxing