Aura Cacia, Electric Aromatherapy Air Freshener Refill, Relaxing Lavender, 0.47 fl oz (14 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Pure Essential Oil
- Naturally Scented with Pure Essential Oils
- Contents: 1 Refill Bottle
- Tested & Verified for Purity
Unwind in a Ukrainian meadow of flowering lavender spikes without worrying about the jet lag.
Use Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender in your bedroom or living room to create a soothing environment for relaxation.
Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, PPG-3 methyl ether, lavandula latifolia (spike lavender) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, origanum majorana (sweet marjoram) oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil, rosa damascena (rose absolute) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang lll) oil.
Caution: Irritant. Read side panel and warning/instruction insert carefully.
Not tested on animals
Important Safety Instructions
Please Read Before Use
Caution: Eye Irritant. If product gets into eyes rinse with water for 20 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting call a physician or poison control center immediately. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Device intended for adult use only. Close supervision is necessary when product is used near children. Only for use with Aura Cacia air freshener model AC 001. Do not use in small or poorly ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and clothing. Not for use in horizontal outlets. Always keep unit and bottles upright to avoid spills. Spills may damage finished surfaces.
Save these instructions