- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- USDA Organic
- 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Not Tested on Aminals
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
Sweet almond oil has a rich, skin-nurturing consistency that provides a nice glide during massage. It is excellent for bath and after-shower applications, and for general skin care.
Benefits: Nurturing, softening, nourishing, protecting
Use as desired for massage or skin care. Combine 1 to 2 drops of aura cacia essential oils per teaspoon of skin care oil for added benefits.
Organic prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond ) oil.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
For external use only.
Got this for a face moisturizer but I believe it started clogging my pores even though I heard it doesn't but great moisturizer none the less.
not a great carrier oil for me
Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 29, 2016
For one it's quite thick and oily and doesn't absorb by my skin as well. More importantly the smell, though not unpleasant, doesn't work well when mixed with essential oil. So not a great combination for the extensive essential oils like pure jasmine!
Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015
Use it on my nailbands
Aura Cacia, Organics, Skin Care Oil, Sweet Almond
Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Mar 27, 2014
I use it on my baby skin, very moisturizing indeed, love the organic!
Posted by 5560019373532582284 on Feb 19, 2014
Fluid, light, sweet, my skin is soft and hydrated properly.