Aura Cacia, Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath, Calming Chamomile, 1.75 oz (49.6 g)
By Aura Cacia
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pure Essential Oils
- USDA Organic
- Tested & verified for purity
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
- Not Formulated with Wheat or Wheat Gluten
- Organic Valley Farmer-Owned
- Made with Milk From Organic Valley
- Certified Organic by QAI
Aura Cacia Organic Milk & Oat Bath provides instant skin relief with the calming aromatherapy benefits of 100% pure Roman and German chamomile essential oils.
Organic milk powder dissolves to form a nourishing, protein-rich bath soak. Mmm, baby-soft and good as new!
Organic, whole grain oat powder creates a creamy bath suspension of skin-calming, soothing benefits. Ease your body into bliss!
Organic Roman and German chamomile essential oils provide a pleasing, floral-herbal aroma with a calming aromatherapy benefit. Ahhh, the sweet scent of surrender!
Dissolve contents into warm bath water. Go ahead and immerse yourself in pure indulgence - your skin deserves it!
Organic milk powder, sea salt, organic avena sativa (oat) kernel powder, organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, organic chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil, organic origanum majorana (sweet marjoram) oil, organic citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, organic matricaria recutita (german chamomile) oil.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Do not use on broken or abraded skin.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by jy21ever on May 04, 2016
이거 욕조에 풀고 반신욕하면 아토피가 조금 진정되는 느낌이었어요. 꽤 양이 많은데 욕조이 다 넣어야하는지 얼마나 넣어야하는지 당췌 아무데도 설명이 없어서 반만 넣었어요. 반신욕으로 땀빼서 아토피가 나은건지 이걸써서 나은건지 모르겠지만 어쨌든 많이 좋아졌던것 같아요.
Posted by 4752545567319192792 on Apr 20, 2015
it amazing i like it 😍😍😍
Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Jan 19, 2014
Not to strong smell. No skin irritation.
Posted by 5654343185551469832 on Jan 08, 2014