Aura Cacia, Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath, Relaxing Lavender, 9.75 oz (276 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Pure Essential Oils
- USDA Organic
- Organic Valley Farmed-Owned
- Made with Milk From Organic Valley
- Tested & Verified for Purity
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- Paraben and Petroleum-Free
- Not Formulated with Wheat or Wheat Gluten
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Skin-Balancing Milk & Oat Scrub
Aura Cacia Organic Milk & Oat Bath provides instant skin relief with the relaxing aromatherapy benefits of 100% pure lavender essential oil.
Organic milk powder dissolves to form a nourishing, protein-rich bath soak. Mmm, baby-soft and good as new!
Organic whole grain oat powder creates a creamy bath suspension of skin-calming, soothing benefits. Ease your body into bliss!
Organic lavender essential oil provides a lovely, sweet-floral aroma with a relaxing aromatherapy benefit. Ahhh, the sweet scent of repose!
1 tablespoon vegetable oil*
Gradually add vegetable oil to Aura Cacia Milk & Oat Bath. Stir until a soft scrub forms. Apply to body in a gentle, circular buffing motion. Rinse thoroughly.
*We recommend using Aura Cacia Organic Jojoba, Sweet Almond or Sesame oil for a total organic experience.
3 ½ tablespoons Aura Cacia Milk & Oat Bath
Organic milk powder, sea salt, organic avena sativa (oat) kernel powder, organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Do not use on broken or abraded skin.
Not Tested On Animals